Sunday, April 17, 2011

MSN video: Celebrities Without Makeup

I start up my computer and come across this...... Check out this great MSN video: Celebrities Without Makeup Now, why is it so important for celebrities to wear make-up all the time? I think they are all still beautiful without the over doing it. Sometimes we forget, they are human just like you and I. Why does the media make such a big fuss over celebrities having an average day? I have actually only worn make up twice in my whole like and that was because my mother thought they were important for my high school and undergrad graduation pictures. I actually used the same make-up for both times. What I did learn from the women in my family is that beauty isn't in the make-up but the woman herself. Getting done up means lip stick, lip liner and lip gloss. That's it. LOL. To the celebrities MSN puts out in this video, your beauty is yours not in the make-up you wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment