Sunday, June 12, 2011

Accessorize

I love accessories… earrings and necklaces mostly. I have gotten into watches as well lately thanks to my little brother, who collects the. I am even learning to adjust to rings and bracelets. None –the-less, I may wear basic outfits but it is the accessories that I choose that make the outfit stand out. Best complement ever came from a male co-worker “Boy, Adria! You sure do know how to accessorize. You always have something new going on.” I asked and he meant it in a positive way.



Having a nickel allergy makes it hard sometimes, but here’s a tip, CLEAR NAIL POLISH. A couple of coats over the jewelry keeps it off my skin and keeps me from reacting.



When I was in Vegas my friend put me on to Titanium jewelry, which is least likely of all medals to cause a reaction. If I didn’t react it’s all good. They have some AWESOME Titanium stuff. He took me to Teno. Check them out.. www.teno.com



Happy Accessorizing and remember, don’t over do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment