Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Yummy and healthy

I'm so proud of myself. I have been doing these delicious, healthy meals using some of the tips from my nutritionist.

Last week I made sloppy joe pizza on whole wheat crust. I added so many veggies it double the amount so I am all set for another pizza next time. Convenience and healthy. No I did not use sloppy joe mix but it does come out looking as such. I filled it with spinach, corn, 5 kinds of peppers, jalepenos, scallions, and garlic. Topped with some reduced fat cheese. It was amazing.

Yesterday, I made collard greens with the same veggie additions of peppers, etc. brown rice with corn (since I'm not a big rice lover). And Chicken breasts. It was so yummy. And guilt free. I can't wait to have it for lunch today. Eating healthy can be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment