Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm allergic to.....

Ok, I get it. I have a lot of allergies. At this point it's no secret. I know what they are and how to handle them. I carry my epipen like a responsible adult. I the.k I do well since I have never had to use it. I have battled allergies all my life. The tests. The shots. The anything else associated wits allergies.

What drives me bonkers are thepeople who insist they know my body and allergies better than me or my doctors. I vet it they care or are scared I'll have an episode. But it doesn't sit well when others tell me what I'm allergic to when I'm not or dwell on figuring it out for me. That's more annoying than the allergy itself.

I just needed to get it off my chest. It has happened several times in the last couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment