Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Such a nerd...

and proud of it. I can't wait for school to start Monday! It is a lot of work being a student and working full-time, but I do not regret it. My classes are intense but I learn so much and I love it. School is usually the least of my problems.

I am in the fast-track MS in Leadership program at Northeastern University in Boston. I waited a while before deciding to go back to school. I had taken some classes at another institution but it was not working for me. I knew it was my time to be a student again. When a friend mentioned NEU to me, I did my research and I was so EXCITED! It was exactly what I wanted.

My professors have been WONDERFUL! The classes are engaging... and guess what! It's online. I was first a little concerned about online, I thought it would be difficult, but I LOVE IT! NEU makes for a great experience. My cohort is small, yet diverse. My class on personal branding actually encouraged me to expand in to blogging and micro-blogging.

What is most exciting? I will be done in April. I know, I am going to miss it but it has inspired me to consider a doctorate. One degree at a time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment