Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Breakfast for Dinner

Since, I've been so drained lately.. I decided I'd take it easy tonight since I have a long day tomorrow. I decided, I'd rent a few movies... Oh Redbox, how I love thee. Get a salad and wellprob my feet up in my second fav spot, the couch. Well I went to the grocery store to get the salad and well I had the light bulb effect. BREAKFAST! I missed it this morning due to unforseen circumstances. Let's take it back.

As I walked through the store I could taste it, egg white omlette with peppers, corn, cheese. Roasted potatoes. And my weakness.. BACON! And it was on sale. WOO HOO! It was meant to be. I roasted the bacon with the potatoes. Mmmmm the smells in my apartment brightened my day alone. The egg whites mix mmm. It tastes even better. With a side of grape crystal light. Boy was I one happy girl. I don't feel more relaxed, but I am one happy girl after dinner breakfast. Though I probably should cut back on the amount of peppers, I had them in everything today. But they are so good.

If I wasn't doing a college prep panel tomorrow night in Malden. But there is alwways Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment