Monday, March 21, 2011

Yield Event Time

We are in the works fo yield events. Those choosing our dates may not have looked the the calendar thoroughly as we have 3 different events in less than one week's time. I must admit that I am tired from the two big events of yesterday that have rolled into today. Including my coming in early to accommodate a phone interview with a student from California.

Less not talk about the big staff of orange folders waiting for me to review for a decision. Or the fact that there is no heat in the building today. LOL this just gets better. My plants are enjoying themselves :-) Good thing for my super space heater from Home Depot. Oh and the coffee maker I bought for my desk. It may be time for a cup.

Stay warm and happy Yielding to the Admission people of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment