Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Car Responsibilities

Many of you know that I LOVE MY CAR! His name is Andre. He is a 1996 Toyota Avalon. We have been together since summer of 2002. He is my joy. We have lived in Pennsylavnia, New York and Massachusetts together. He has made car rides from NYC to Dothan , AL. He was there for my knee surgery and the physical therapy to follow.

As most things, with old age comes more needs. I have taken excellent care of my baby. Yes he is my baby. I know every sound he makes, every jerk, EVERYTHING! But boy is he ripping up my pockets. He is as expensive as having an actually baby. Who knew? No one tells you the costs of owning a car. Well let me be the first, OWNING A CAR IS EXPENSIVE! All of his work recently are age problems, but they are expensive. I still love him though. He is the one and only man that can get into my pockets that deep without my having a heart attack.

You also must consider, just buying a new car can be just as expensive or more. Car payments, higher car insurance, and who says new cars don't have issues too?!?! So know what's best for your wallet. With that, Andre and I will be going to the best mechanic in Boston's Metro West
Frank Chiasson's Auto Repair. He is definitely the best I've ever been too. He has taken great care of me ove the last year and a half. It gets REALLY cold in New England so I have to make sure my Andre is prepared because he carries precious cargo... ME! We will be getting a tune up and ready to hit the road. Look out I-95, I-90, I-84, I90 and any other road we find along the way.

I'm going to drive him until his wheels go running from the car. Andre, I love you like a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment