Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Efficient Spender

Ok I had a lot to day tonight, since this is my third blog.

So with the holidays, I love the SALES! Hate the malls and stores but I love getting what I need at a lower price, each gift I bought was a lower prices, leaving room for me to actually spend a couple of dollars on me. I know don't tell anyone.

My high point is my ability to spend wisely. It is something I have always practiced. I calculate what will get me the better bang for my buck. When it comes to money, I believe "Waste not, want not." I am what many would consider frugal, cheap, penny-pincher, etc. Oh well. That's how many get rich.

I thank my dad for teaching me to be such a smart spender and the ability to negotiate a price. It has even come in handy at work. My boss mentioned that all three of my events for this year were under budget, where most others were over. That alone made me prouder than anything.

So do not be afraid to pull out your coupon or bargain a price, it could save you money on ANYTHING!

2 comments:

  1. Just blog walking and want to say hi to the owner, I'm enjoying reading your review/story

    thanks
    Dexter Season 5 Episode 2 Hello, Bandit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad someone is reading and enjoying.

    ReplyDelete